Saturday, March 6, 2010

Healing

Thanks to all for your worry, concern, and love. Today Payton is doing well. He had a good night and is acting like himself today. :) First thing this morning he and Collin were arguing over Legos, so all is right in his world again. :) Here they are watching a movie for quiet time this afternoon.

We did go out for ice cream after quiet time and he got LOTS of looks from all the little boys in the shop. :( I suppose that will happen for a few days at least. Poor P....he should just join the circus and get paid to look a little freakish.

1 comment:

KCB said...

Nah! Those other little boys were probably jealous...they were probably wondering what cool and exciting adventure P got to get into. :) I'm not hoping that he'll be left with any physical scars but I'm sure if he does have some, girls will eventually think they're sexy. LOL They'll give him that bad boy edge. ;P