My healing continues. It is a slow process and I don't have any "wow factor" just yet. My doc tells me that I am healing as normal and I look great. PRK takes a lot longer to get stable vision than does Lasik. So we will "see"...
Several of you expressed " I am way too chicken to do that." Let me tell you, I SWORE up and down that I would NEVER do laser eye surgery. Seriously, even as I was driving Karl home from his surgery I was thinking "dude, there is NO WAY I will do this." I then set up my consult within a few days because I was so excited with Karl's results. So yes, for a long time I was way too chicken to do it too....but it really wasn't scary at all. :) (Though day three was TERRIBLE and I wanted to poke my eyeballs out). :)

1 comment:
That's so funny they take your picture with your surgeon!
Post a Comment