Sunday, August 31, 2008

Time for a Vote

OK, we are trying to put our TODP together for our next assignment. That is the insignificant piece of paper that we hand the Air Force that notifies them of our wishes of where we want to go....not that it matters much what the heck we want. :) I know, you are thinking that we just got settled in Alabama. However, we will be leaving again in June, so that means that assignments will start coming out after the first of the year. YIKES!


So, being that it is an election year, I am putting it to a vote. Keep in mind that Karl's next assignment will be a staff position with no flying. It will also be for three years (most likely). The jobs would all be pretty different, but thinking location, where would you like to see us move next? I would love to say that the base with the highest number of votes will win three years with the KrazyFam, but we will ultimately have to leave that decision up to Uncle Sam. :(

You will find the poll over on the right in the sidebar, shown in alphabetical order by base, so as to not sway your vote. :) Happy Voting!

4 comments:

marg said...

Are there any hanging chads on the votes?

KCB said...

I vote for Langley because that's where we're trying to go, too. :p It's time for Joel's TODP to be turned in, too...

Unknown said...

Hey Gretchen,
I sound you on here. Amazing. I voted for Hickam. That was our first base when we got married. Check out our blog for update on the lives of the Osbournes.

http://osbournefam.wordpress.com/

Rose

Shelly said...

ALOHA!!!! Hawaii is AWESOME, but it you go to CO we will be neighbors... kinda again! So I voted twice!