Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tattoo Time


Totally Flexing for the Camera

This country has the BEST temporary tattoos that we have ever seen. Who knows what they are made of, probably lead-based-something, but they last for weeks and look pretty darn real. And they are cheap. I get 8 for 5000 Won (about $5) because we have been buying them there all year and the lady loves the boys. The boys both love them because they sparkle....they are such MEN! :) C has his sights on a huge Cobra that is almost bigger than he is....maybe for the return to the States. Nothing says "Great Parenting" quite like a huge tat across across the back!

Close up of P's Manly-Sparkly Butterfly




3 comments:

Liza said...

Maddy LOVES the butterfly tatoo...."Mommy, can I have one like Collin and Payton?"...good grief.

Lindsey said...

We don't need child tatoos to question your parenting!
J/K - you are the ultimate cool mom!

Unknown said...

Collin so looks like a BadA** in that photo. I think that the full back cobra tat would be great.