The boys favorite honorary Aunt sent a care package today filled with goodies for the boys. It couldn't have come at a better time, since our house is practically empty and they are in need of some new stuff to mess with. :)She knows them well....Thank You Liza, JR, Maddy, and Jake!!!!!!
Side note: They got hair cuts today and C's looks a little short and buzz-like in this photo. It is actually the perfect length, but she styled it by combing it straight down. :) More of the Land of the Not Quite Right.
1 comment:
funny, strange, not totally out of character for me...of late...but I totally missed this section or day of your blog! And yes I do read it almost religiously, it makes me feel guilty about not actually writing anything in the one that I created WEEKS AGO........I'll get to it, promise, with pics of Maddy and Jake's high school grad pics.....love you 4.
Post a Comment