Friday, May 30, 2008

I hate to admit this, but......

I have become addicted to the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. My friend Karen (you know who you are!) told me about these in her blog and I decided to try it. They are not really written for "mature" women like me. Rather the late-teen set. Regardless, I gave it a go, and now I can't stop thinking about them!!! I also got my poor friend Andrea hooked (sorry!).

Seriously, if you want a quick, fun, totally obsessive read, pick one up. The author is a nice, clean Mormon gal, so there isn't any overt sexuality (bummer!), and that makes them all the more intense. Basically, human girl meets vampire boy and they fall recklessly in love. SO GOOD!!!

Nobody ever called me a literary genius. :)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

You mentioned these at book club, and I think it is hilarious that you have formed this addiction! Not sure if I want to add these to my must read list or not...

Hey Karen, you have to "invite me" to your blog so I can see what you are up to! therohals@yahoo.com

KCB said...

Yahoo! Another Twilighter...the books are insane, aren't they? I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to be released. I'm seriously contemplating waiting outside of a local BN at midnight on the 2nd of August. j/k. And have you heard abou the movie?! Girl, don't get me started...my obsession had just started to subside a little bit. ;p