
Those of you with boys, may relate to this. C has all sorts of these Matchbox Pop Up toys. They are these pretty cool portable, car set toys. Anyhow, the movers took all of them. I let the kids choose a couple of toys to keep out and the Pop Ups weren't one of them. C has since bought another one up at Yongsan (the Army post in Seoul). Long story short, C is VERY creative and has resorted to building his own out of paper, cardboard, glue, legos, etc. This is the result....
Side note, you can almost see my SUPER cute new LV purse in the background! :) Korean of course!
3 comments:
Pretty Creative.....I will start saving cardboard, paper, cans, and rocks and a few dead bugs so he will have lots of supplies...:) Moma
cute blog!! I wish I had your motivation! When are you moving again? I can't keep up! We need to talk again soon! Love ya! Dea
Creative genius - that kid! I'll be able to say I knew him when....
Post a Comment