Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cleaning Day

I realize that some of you have never seen our "house." Here is a picture of it. Imagine, if you will, how WONDERFUL it is to live here with two boys and a huge Weimaraner. Isn't it grand? We are the second floor.

P found a clean sponge and a bucket yesterday and freed the balcony of all the Yellow Sand. The Yellow Sand blows in from Mongolia and covers EVERYTHING! It looks a lot like spring pollen, but it gritty like sand. We haven't had very high levels lately, but I am sure we will experience them soon enough.




2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow...P is really starting to look like C! He's so big!

Unknown said...

This reminds me of living in Kaiserslautern, Germany (in 1994-1999). We lived on the fourth floor... and the community laundry room was in the basement. While I was pregnant with my son... there was not many clothes washed!!! Your "house" is very modern though. While we were living there in K-Town, our buliding ended up being closed down and we had to move to a newer OLD building. Hee-hee! I can't believe how big P is getting!!! He is C twin!!! Love it!