Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spirit Week...in Elementary School????


Finished Product

So, Osan American Elementary School has a Spirit Week. I only remember this as a kid associated with Homecoming....but, whatever. C is into it. His favorite day, by far, planned DAYS in advance, was Wacky Hair Day. I remember coloring my hair with Kool Aid as a kid, and suggest that to him. His reply is a most definite "YES!" Blue is the color of choice, of course. It has been the favorite color since, I don't know...... birth. OK, so this is Korea and the Kool Aid selection is limited at best. Green was the best I could come up with and these are the results. I dyed it the night before and tipped it again in the AM. Incredible Hulk meets the Jolly Green Giant! Awesome! A Rocker is born......



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

How is it possible that the boys have gotten so big in the year since I've last see you all?!

Unknown said...

Hanna is going to be in love!!! Hee-hee! C is such a big boy now! Love the hair! Mine was once that color too! Hee-hee!

Lynn said...

You get cool mom points for this one!

...and for the tatoos.