Monday, May 26, 2008

This is Why They're Hot




You MUST watch this!!!

These guys did a LOT of work to create this and did a fantastic job. I am sure that the Air Force was totally pleased!!! OK, maybe pissed is a better word for it! K, of course, has spent a lot of time in the Sandbox, and says that he can really relate to this portrayal. It is one of the funnier things that I have ever seen online and I won't be able to hear this song again without thinking of these pilots. SO funny! It goes without saying that it is because of these guys, and those just like them all over the world, that we have all the things that I mentioned in the below post. And they are doing it with a smile!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Patrick and I both thought this was hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

"I'm hot cause' I'm deployed, you ain't cause you're not." ....Bah ha ha!!!

Angela said...

Love it! Reminds me of Dos Gringos, have you heard of them?