Monday, August 4, 2008

Bits from the Bible Belt



I am starting a new repeat post here at the KrazyFam blog. I mean NO disrespect, but I just HAVE to giggle at all the religious propaganda here in Alabama. Almost every church has something to say to draw you into their services (and there is seriously a church on every block). So I thought that I would let you take a peek into life in the Deep Religious South. Stay tuned for more.

BTW, we aren't falling for it......:)

3 comments:

Angela said...

I have a couple winners, too ;) Stay tuned.

Strommer Family said...

Definitely no shortage of the wonderful messages "straight from above" no less there in the good ol' South!! I miss it!! ;)

KCB said...

Hahaha. I can't wait to see what this new feature will bring us in the future. ;p I've noticed a few doozies here in VA, too.