Saturday, August 30, 2008

Georgia Aquarium


We ventured over to Atlanta today to visit the Georgia Aquarium. It was CRAZY busy; easily rivaling anything we visited in Korea. It somewhat ruined the experience to have thousands of people in there also trying to look at the same attractions. I "think" that it was a nice aquarium, but to be honest, it was just too busy to really tell. If we hadn't driven 160 miles to get there, we would have just turned around and come back a different day. The boys had a great time regardless, and that is what matters....right???? Collin and Daddy going through the Whale Shark tunnel.


Collin's picture of the Piranhas. I didn't get many pictures because there were just too many people.


The boys at the Beluga Whale exhibit. Pretty cool, but again, too many people also at the Beluga Whale exhibit.


After the aquarium, and a few purchases in the gift shop(yes, that is ANOTHER whale for Payton), we got out of there and went to PF Chang's for lunch. Just another fabulous day of KrazyFam Fun!!!!



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Y'all sure are making the most of your time in Alabama - you've been busy! I love hearing about all the KrazyFam adventures!

KCB said...

We're supposed to be going to the Aquarium around the Thanksgiving holiday (my sis lives in ATL)...I'm hoping it won't be as crowded then. Loved the pics. Looks like a great time. :)

Lindsey said...

PS: LOVE the family pic!