Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pump it Up!!!

Payton and I spent the morning with our good friends from Korea (who are here for ACSC as well), Angela and her almost-five-year old, Josh. We went to Pump it Up, which is a big indoor bounce house place. "The Inflatable Party Zone" as they call it. :) It is so nice for Payton to have some time away from Collin. Josh's big brother and little sister were both in school as well, so it was just the boys. Her preschool program has started and Josh's hasn't yet; and big brother is a 1st grader at Collin's school.

We followed bouncing with lunch, so nobody would throw up or anything. It was a really nice morning and a fun way to avoid organizing the residual moving mess. :)

Thanks Angela and Josh!!!!

2 comments:

KCB said...

Fun, fun, fun! I've been wanting to take C to a place like this. They have several in the area but I'm thinking I'll wait until school starts up again (next month) so it won't be so crowded.

Lynn said...

Looks like a ton of fun...I'm just a bit jealous that you two very fun ladies were able to spend time together.