Payton and I spent the morning together at the Zoo. It is so nice for us to do something fun together, just us two, and isn't something we do very often. He is home with me most mornings, at least until preschool starts, but usually we are doing WORK!!! :) So we decided to forgo the laundry and mopping and go to the Zoo!
Here he is at the Zoo playground. We had a great time just playing and visiting with our favorite animals. And we rode the train...of course! If you look closely, he is wearing his sporty new T-shirt that he got at the dentist yesterday. Since it has a caboose on it, we had to sit in the last seat on the train so we could be the caboose. :) And we were the only people on the train. A benefit to going on a weekday morning.
This picture I took a couple of nights ago. Collin was reading to Kodiak a William Wegman book. If you are not familiar with him, William Wegman is the man that photographs Weimaraners wearing clothes and acting human. Collin was SO cute reading to him, and oddly enough, I think Kodiak was listening. He does think that he is human after all.
Here he is at the Zoo playground. We had a great time just playing and visiting with our favorite animals. And we rode the train...of course! If you look closely, he is wearing his sporty new T-shirt that he got at the dentist yesterday. Since it has a caboose on it, we had to sit in the last seat on the train so we could be the caboose. :) And we were the only people on the train. A benefit to going on a weekday morning.
This picture I took a couple of nights ago. Collin was reading to Kodiak a William Wegman book. If you are not familiar with him, William Wegman is the man that photographs Weimaraners wearing clothes and acting human. Collin was SO cute reading to him, and oddly enough, I think Kodiak was listening. He does think that he is human after all.
2 comments:
What are you saying.....Kodiak is not human?????
Payton looks so proud and happy to be spending special time with his favorite lady!
Awww. Love this post. I'm glad you two got to have some quality one on one time. I'm taking C to the zoo on Friday. I'm hoping the weather cooperates and it isn't too sunny.
Post a Comment