Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer Olympics 2020????

We started Collin in gymnastics last week, and he LOVES it. Not to sound like the over-doting Mom, but he seems to be pretty natural at it too. :) It is an all boys class, and they are learning skills on all of the men's apparatuses like rings, vault, high bar, etc. Since Collin is part monkey, it seems to be a perfect fit for his "extra" energy. :) So, save the date for Summer 2020....a future Olympian is born!


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

That sounds like a perfect fit for Collin! I can't wait to hear more updates on his gymnastic prowess.

KCB said...

Yay Collin! :) We'll be rooting for him. And saving our money for those Olympic tickets. LOL

Lynn said...

video please...

Shelly said...

Okay call me a little slow... well a lot slow, but I just put all the pieces together of who the Krazy Fam is. Gretchen it is you!!!! I am so glad to be catching up with you and the kids via your blog... I cant get over how big they are!
Good "seeing" you again!