Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday

Eating Fun Dips after dinner

I had a couple of pictures in the camera that I wanted to post, but I don't really have anything to add that is terribly exciting. :) We have had a busy week with school starting and various vehicle repairs, but busy is good. Collin has settled in to 2nd grade and seems to be enjoying it. Karl is busy with ACSC. Payton and I are getting the last of the house organized while everyone is gone during the day. I think that we are just about unpacked, but there is a lot that we didn't put up here since we will only be here until June. Lots of pictures not on the walls and no curtains. :) It IS home, but only for a little while!

This is Whale talking to Gramp on the phone. In case you are wondering, Whale has a very high pitched "whale voice" that Payton uses special to talk for him. Very cute and very entertaining!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Maybe Whale will talk to me on the phone sometime??

Angela said...

Mmm, fun dips. Love 'em. Our boys speak whale, too, I believe it's the Finding Nemo dialect. We get lots of strange looks in the stores.