It was just great! Probably my favorite one of the series. I don't care that I am about 15 years older than the target audience.....I think that they are FUN TO READ books! This one was a little more mature than the rest. Probably because there was sex in this one (implied and post-marital, but still sex!). It was a great read and a great series. Twilight the movie comes out in December. I am sure that I will see that. :) Since Breaking Dawn is supposed to be The End, I am sure I will be ready for more vampire magic by then. So, for those who read it....do you think that she will now do a Jacob/Nessie series????
2 comments:
Your cyber-twisting my arm here...I just may have to check out these books. Teen lit is not too low for me!
I haven't read the book, yet!!! :( I'm waiting 'til the last week in August when I have a break from school. It's killing me...
Post a Comment